Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pie a la Mona Has Moved and Changed Names!




I've decided to take the leap and change to another blogging platform. I want to customize my site more and have you involved as much as possible. So, I've set up a new blog on Wordpress. My new name, The Houndstooth Gourmet, is inspired by my new logo which shows a waiter in houndstooth pants being trailed by an adorable pooch who is waiting for his owner inside the bistro. Gourmet, meaning a connoisseur of fine food and drink, nods at my desire to find good, hearty food to share with you.


Please visit me at http://houndstoothgourmet.com/ and look for more features in the future as I customize my new site. All of my posts and comments can now be found on The Houndstooth Gourmet, and I will continue on my mission to bring you food for thought and food for your table.
Bookmark me!

Warm Regards,
Ramona
The Houndstooth Gourmet

No comments: